................WAITING FOR YOU FOREVER....................

Still hoping someday we are free to be in each other arms.
im just here forever waiting for you to ask me to be by your side..
im not that perfect nor good but im trying to be the best
im sorry for all the thing's that i treated you like a damn
but you know i love you so much..


now, just standing here waiting for you to be free to her, i just hope that
if you are free you come back to me and saying please stay to me forever..
being with you is the best part of my life, you completed me, you make me feel so
special..
i'm forever your's.. ilove you!! :-))

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Response to " "

  1. LOVE TALAGA . . .
    what a beautiful words to read .. i feel you

    Davey25 says:

    Ate pau!!! T_T

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger